The Consultation is a necessary part of the medical treatment as it involves a series of questions, essential diagnostic tests, and assessments according to each individual’s needs and pathology.
It is also necessary for the correct diagnosis and planning of rehabilitation/treatment protocol of any individual. Here at The Rehab Borough, your practitioner will carry out this assessment and consultation before the start of your treatment.
What to Expect from The Rehab Borough
After the confirmation of your booking, your first appointment will have an initial assessment and consultation. As part of assessment, you will be asked a variety of question about:
- Your symptoms, pain levels and history of complaint
- Your overall health scale, lifestyle, and work
- Aggravating and Relieving factors of your symptoms or pain
- The impact of this injury/condition on your everyday life
- Any investigations done in the recent days or past related to your pathology.
You will then be assessed with a variety of differential diagnostic tests to rule out the exact diagnosis of your current symptoms and pain. Having a consultation before the start of your treatment will give the practitioner a clear understanding of what your pathology is about, and how it can be treated. Everyone can benefit from a consultation!